Issue: What legal resources address the specific liability of officers and directors in the handling of insurance and indemnification matters?
|Area of Law:||Business Organizations & Contracts, Insurance Law|
|Keywords:||Officers and directors; Liability; Insurance and indemnification|
- M. Mazen Anbari, Banking on a Bailout: Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance Policy Exclusions in the Context of The Savings and Loan Crisis, 141 U. Pa. L. Rev. 547 (1992).
- Joseph W. Bishop, The Law of Corporate Officers and Directors: Indemnification and Insurance (1982).
- Neil J. Dilloff, Directors and Officers Liability Insurance, Md. B.J., July-Aug. 1992, at 38.
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance (PLI Com. L. & Practice Course Handbook Series No. 621, 1992).
- Louis F. Schauer & Paul F. Matousek, Indemnification and Insurance for Directors and Officers (BNA Corp. Practice Series No. 54, 1989).
- J. Phil Carlton & M. Guy Brooks III, Corporate Director and Officer Indemnification: Alternative Methods for Funding, 24 Wake Forest L. Rev. 53 (1989).
- James W. Hubbell, Emerging Issues in Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance Coverage, 17 Colo. Law. 1031 (1988).
- Thomas N. Jersild, Protecting Directors & Officers: Limiting Their Liability, Indemnifying Them Effectively, and Reincorporating to Do So, Natural Gas Law. J., Aug. 1987, at 30.
- Carolyn C. Kessinger & Patrick M. Ardis, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance, Tenn. B.J., Jan.-Feb. 1992, at 36.
- Robert S. Lavet, Indemnification of Corporate Directors and Officers in Insider Trading Litigation, 19 Sec. Reg. L.J. 402 (1992).
- Robert P. McKinney, Protecting Corporate Directors […]